Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/users/noxazq/code.php on line 652
memorable quotes : 63 reacties (2/4) [Literatuur]

memorable quotes

29/07/05 21:21
bolgehakt
Waar was God in Auschwitz ?

Kweet niemer wie ^^"
30/07/05 11:59
moordenaar
“It is better to rely on enemies than on friends. Friends can betray, but an enemy keeps his anger, no matter what happens.”

Raymond E. Feist
30/07/05 15:28
OdinsxDaughter
"Never try to argue with an idiot, he will lower you to his leven and then beat you with experience"

Weet nemeer vn wie ..
30/07/05 15:29
OdinsxDaughter
lower you to his level **

srry ^^
30/07/05 19:02
polthemol
Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more, or fill the wall up with our English dead.

(die van Einstein met zijn ruimte is trouwens een bar slechte vertaling. Doe het goed of doe het niet.
31/07/05 00:42
AEIOU
"They're not regretting having hurt you, they regret doing it to your face."
31/07/05 01:19
SomeGirl
"you get the respect you give"
03/08/05 14:19
spetterpoep
I'll be back :D
03/08/05 14:20
spetterpoep
owja, afkomstig uit 'Terminator' voor wie het toch ni moest weten:p
03/08/05 16:04
isdat dan litereatuur? :p
09/08/05 17:37
Gajarigon
A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are
the portals of discovery.

James Joyce / Ulysses (Stephen Dedalus)
09/08/05 21:46
desdemona
If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith (Einstein)

They fuck you up your mum and dad (Larkin)

For where the instrument of intelligence is added to brute power and evil will, mankind is powerless in its own defense. (Dante)

Deprivation is for me what daffodils were for Wordsworth. (Larkin)

I can't understand these chaps who go round American universities explaining how they write poems: It's like going round explaining how you sleep with your wife. (Larkin)

Apparently the new high-tech Star Wars toys will be in stores any day now. The toys can talk and are interactive, so they can be easily distinguished from Star Wars fans. (Conaaaaaaaaaan!! )

American and British troops handed out food to hundreds of Iraqis. Not surprisingly, Iraqis handed the British food back. ( again Conaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!)

11/08/05 19:54
zizzie
It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls, but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling, still did not hear us calling out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time, alone in suicide, which is deeper than death, and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.

Een lange quote uit 'The Virgin Suicides' van Jeffrey Eugenides
21/10/06 04:26
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde
21/10/06 16:20
Het is moeilijker een vooroordeel te kraken dan een atoom
*Albert Einstein

Zou de natuur dan toch te doorgronden zijn?
*Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Handel alsof wat je doet verschil maakt. Dat doet het namelijk
*William James

Religie is opium van het volk
*Karl Marx

Als je het niet helder kunt zeggen, dan begrijp je het zelf niet
*John Rogers Searle

Kennis is macht
*Francis Bacon

Ik heb het nog eens nagerekend: we zijn toch echt voor elkaar bestemd
*Jeremy Bentham

Stilzwijgend wordt aangenomen dat regendansen geen succes hebben, maar wie heeft dat ooit onderzocht?
*Paul Karl Feyerabend

-----------------------------------------------------
ik heb er nog
21/10/06 19:36
sjawlot
I have nothing to declare but my genius.

The great Oscar Wilde, natuurlijk.
13/06/08 08:48
BroodjeMartino
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

- Douglas Adams

Ever tried. Ever failed. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

- Samuel Beckett
14/06/08 10:26
Angeldust89
Never regret something that once made you smile...

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

But you know, happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light... (JK Rowling)

Stand up and fight (Alex Agnew ^^)

Smile, without a reason why (uit: la vita e bella)

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return (uit: moulin rouge)

All you need is love (the beatles)

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything (Plato)

To be or not to be (Shakespeare)
15/06/08 19:58
De enige kerk die verlicht, is een kerk die brandt

Geen idee van wie
18/06/08 16:08
Angeldust89
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
- Gilda Radner